The International Journal of English Language Learning and Teaching Skills as a research journal aims to combine the fundamentals of bridging the gaps between the pedagogic and the instrumental in the field of Language Studies and its dissemination is this highly globalised world.
The International Journal of English Language Learning and Teaching Skills (IJELTS) is a peer-reviewed academic journal that publishes research articles, studies and essays addressing issues of English language, literature, teaching and translation.
Volume 1, No. 1
A selection of papers will be published in the July 2018, Vol 1 (2018), No. 1 (July 2018) of The International Journal of English Language Learning and Teaching Skills (e-journal version). This issue will solicit papers from the diverse research disciplines including:
List of Topics (not restricted to):
- Teacher Training and Education;
- Teaching English as a Second or Foreign Language;
- Teaching Methodology;
- Teaching Literatures in English;
- Language Teaching and Translation;
- Assisted Language Development;
- Nascent developments in the E-Classroom;
- Performance and Language Studies;
- Postcolonial Affects in English Language and Literary Studies;
- Language Skills and Psychology;
- Language and Film Theory
- Intercultural Communication and English Studies
Papers of between 2500 and 5000 words in English should be submitted directly to the EasyChair portal.
To ensure a peer review, the submitted file should not contain the author’s name or other personal data. For formatting and documentation, please see the sample paper in the attachment and Author Guidelines on the IJELTS website.
Last date of Submission: 1st June, 2018